Sunday, July 12, 2020

Family Pet Cemetery



For over twenty-five years I've been taking care of the trees at a ranch yard about twenty miles west of Medicine Hat, Alberta.  I was there early yesterday morning and the light was "just right" to take some photos of the family pet cemetery.







It was kind and generous as well as ardent and thoughtful for the family to create this beautiful little cemetery for the pets that helped make their lives better.

I am contented to say that I knew them all in their time.

Photographed on July 11, 2020.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is both dignified and charming. Pets make life better and remembering them is fundamental in my opinion.

      Delete
  2. How nice! I often wonder if our little cemetery at our last house is still intact or if the new owners got rid of the markers.

    ReplyDelete