Touchwood Hills School is near Punnichy, Saskatchewan.
There were three different schools bearing the same name. The first school was in use from 1897-1905. After a fifteen year hiatus the second school was built and operated between 1920-1931. The third school, as shown in the photos, was the education centre for the community from 1932-1959.
Information courtesy of the Saskatchewan One Room School Project.
Photographed in a freak snow storm on November 28, 2020.