Thursday, July 23, 2020

The Little School in Corinth



It was late on a December afternoon and I was travelling north towards Crosby, North Dakota for the night.  Just off the highway was the village of Corinth and since there was still enough light for a few photos I decided to stop for a look.


Just on the edge of town I found this little abandoned schoolhouse, the first Corinth School circa 1910.


I think this is an old radio tower.


The second and much larger Corinth School can be seen in the background.  More photos of that next time.

Photographed on December 18, 2018.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Interesting to see the old and the new(er).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MA. This little school seems to be the template for many other pioneer schools I've seen in the area.

      Delete