Sunday, November 13, 2022

A Beautiful Place out in the Country

A good friend and I had a nice time decorating Saint Margaret's Church for the Christmas season today.  It was one of those days when everything just "clicked," if you know what I mean.  Good times out in the country.


On my way home I decided to take the short detour off the main road to the Congregational Church at Gros Ventre-Tothill.  I hadn't seen it in a winter setting for a few years so it was a treat.  In my mind's eye it is simply a beautiful place out in the country.  Glad I took a few minutes out of my busy day for a visit.


Photographed near Tothill, Alberta on November 13, 2022.

6 comments:

  1. Some days I know just how that old church feels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revisiting history and listening to voices of the past while their lonely graves linger under a blanket of snow...evocative indeed.

    ReplyDelete