Monday, June 14, 2021

Early Morning in the Garden


Grab a cappuccino and enjoy a walk through the garden...first off are some purple and white irises.


Tiny fragrant blossoms on the Dwarf Korean Lilac.  The early morning light gives the flowers a distinctive blue tint.


White wind flowers border the walkway.  


One last orange poppy blooming in the terraced rock garden.


A closer look at the irises.


These bright yellow globe flowers appear to be simply floating in air.


Clusters of white flowers on an old-fashioned spirea.

Time to sit down and finish that cappuccino...maybe have another.

Photographed around 6:00 a.m. in Linda's garden on June 12, 2021.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, I enjoyed my cappuccino on my walk through your garden. Sometimes I miss having a garden and then I remember how much work it was and am content with what we have on our balcony (cherry tomatoes, herbs & lettuce).

    ReplyDelete