Sunday, June 13, 2021

Borshchiw (In Winter)


A return visit to Borshchiw about five months later.  


In some spots the snow was above my waist and it was bitterly cold.


That said, it was a sunny day and I really wanted to see the church with a backdrop of white.


Blue as the sky was the snow.


The cornerstone of the church.


Sometime between my visit the previous August and this visit, someone had kicked in the door to the bell tower.  (At the moment, I won't get into a rant about my opinion of such ingrates.)


Inside the bell tower.


I was pretty well frozen after a jaunt around the church grounds but wanted to stop for a shot of the cemetery before I was on my way.  (Seat heaters in cars are simply the best invention ever!)

Photographed near Prud'homme, Saskatchewan on January 16, 2021.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you in hoping the ingrates 'get theirs' at some point...simply don't understand that mentality. And yes, seat heaters are wonderful - but have to admit I seriously covet a heated steering wheel.

    ReplyDelete