Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Windy and Cold


I had stopped to check my map as I was momentarily misplaced (i.e. lost).  Out of the corner of my eye I saw this pair of dogs come running over from the farm across the road.


This guy was shy at first but warmed up to me quickly once he knew I was friendly...as an added bonus he even cleaned my glasses.


His partner...


...shows how stingingly cold and windy it was that day.    


One last look.  As soon as I got back into the car they were on their way home. 

Photographed south of Cadillac, Saskatchewan on January 25, 2022.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hopefully the weather will be a little nicer next time I see them.

      Delete
  2. The farm dogs we have encountered have always been friendly and sometimes shy.
    As to navigation, in the airforce we called your situation as not lost but "temporarily unsure of our position". We also used to descend to have a look at the name on the grain elevators, which is no longer a player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best way to get clean glasses that I know of! 'Lost' in our household simply means we're taking the scenic route.

    ReplyDelete