Monday, May 23, 2022

Wigness Ranch Sign


Spotted along Saskatchewan Highway 13 near Admiral, Saskatchewan. 


Beware of the electric fence.  My arm accidentally touched one strand while taking photos and it was a pretty good jolt.  Don't see electric fences all that often but it immediately reminded me of an episode of The Ren & Stimpy Show from the early-90's where they play a board game called "Don't Whiz on the Electric Fence."  Definitely something I wouldn't recommend. 


Photographed on May 11, 2022.

4 comments:

  1. Nice bison! But you'd think they'd put up a sign warning about the electric fence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was single strand wire with no barbs so I guess that was considered "notification."

      Delete
  2. Ah yes, beware the electric fences! I think every farm kid (myself included) has had an 'incident' or two with those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back MA. Electric fences are just so rare...but obviously not a thing of the past.

      Delete