Sunday, March 22, 2020

"Hi! Wanna Play!?"



Spontaneous fun in the Saskatchewan countryside.

Recently while driving along a country road I noticed a Black Lab puppy playing in the snow-filled ditch.  As soon as I stopped and opened the door she bounced over like puppies do and quickly gained my full attention.  I got out of the car and she gave me that look:  "Wanna play!?"  A loud hand clap had her running around with her tail wagging at full speed.  She...we were having a good time.  She wasn't much interested in me trying to get photos but I did get these two when she settled down for a few seconds...then she was off on another dash through the ditch and back to to the car for a head scratch and a pet.  She's a sweetie!


Photographed near Lumsden, Saskatchewan on March 17, 2020.

4 comments:

  1. There's never any social distancing with dogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice to know. We brightened up each other's day.

      Delete
  2. It always scares me for a second when country dogs come running out towards my car!

    ReplyDelete