Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday Afternoon



How did you spend your afternoon today?  I needed to do some work at Saint Margaret's Church so after lunch I grabbed a camera and off I went.

Above is the "Summer Road Only" sign that stands beside a township road that heads eastward...


...which is a nice little detour along the way.


A few miles down the road is the fallen-down Congregational Church.


Back on the main road and approaching the Cypress Hills.


Three deer on the hillside.


Rusty orange fall colours are everywhere.


My destination: Saint Margaret's Church and Cemetery.


This is Sage.  He lives nearby and usually comes over to say "hello."  He has a good life out in the hills. 

However you spent your afternoon, I hope it was a good one. 

Photographed on October 10, 2010.

5 comments:

  1. I've driven on that road lots growing up. Grew up not far from there, I helped put the fence/marker up at the Congregational Church

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! I often stop here for a photo or two when I go out to help David at Saint Margaret's.

      Delete
    2. Yes David mentioned you help out at the church. I used to help lots when I lived out that way, haven't been able to lately. Its a great place to visit

      Delete
    3. Thank you for your help. As I'm sure you know...there's always something that needs doing.

      Delete