Wednesday, October 09, 2019

New Occupants at the Old Cole Ranch



Nice


summer


day


in


the


pasture.



This monument is near Dollard, Saskatchewan and is in memory of "a lot of fine horses" that were members of the Cole Ranch family between the years 1912 and 1979.  That's a pretty sweet memorial.

On the day I took photos of the monument the cattle were over the ridge so...the next day I thought I'd try again and this time luck was on my side.  They were enjoying a "nice summer day in the pasture" and weren't camera shy in the least.

Monument photographed on July 11, 2019.
Animals photographed on July 12, 2019.

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to see gratitude for everything animals do for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see more people show their appreciation for the animals that enrich their lives. The Cole Ranch Monument is, unfortunately, quite rare.

    ReplyDelete