Thursday, March 10, 2022

On the Way to Grand Valley...

Hi Mister!

...I passed a farmyard where I saw a young husky standing at the end of the driveway.  As soon as I stopped and got out of the car she darted between me and the open driver's door where she quickly made herself comfy on the passenger's seat.  Well...I was happy to see her too!  A pleasant surprise but as I'm not a dognapper I needed to figure out how to coax her out of the car.  She was determined to tag along but after some sweet-talking (and opening every door in the car including the back hatch) she decided to join me once again outside.



After a good cuddle she settled down enough that I could get a few pictures of her that were in focus.  She's barely out of puppy phase and quite a sweetie.  A few parting scratches between the ears and she headed back home and I continued on my journey. 

Photographed near Twin Valley, Saskatchewan on January 27, 2022.

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be a magnet for dogs! Good thing you were honest or you could have easily dognapped her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most dogs enjoy meeting new people... and she certainly did.

      Delete